Are you looking for effective ways to develop the skills of your workforce? Join our happy, growing Consortium of 150 charitable organisations, who are all using a digital, blended approach to developing skills. Membership includes these seven key highlights:
- An engaging Moodle learning management system: We’ve called it RoadMap, as it’s so easy to navigate. Our platform can be personalised and includes an online booking tool, is compatible with single sign on and can host a wide range of other courseware and resources.
- Ground breaking compliance tracking: We’ve developed functionality which automatically prompts your learners to remain compliant. Read more about RoadMap Replay here.
- A popular hierarchy reporting tool: This streamlines administration, so you and your managers can run completion reports instantly. This puts managers in the driving seat, so they can easily review their teams’ progress.
4. An ingenious new way to tag learners: One size does not fit all, so we’ve designed our LMS so you can easily create learning pathways. eLearning can then be assigned according to teams, groups, locations and more, to ensure it’s relevant to every learner.
5. Highly engaging Litmos Heroes and MicroLearn courseware: We now have more than 300 bite-sized eLearning courses, with animated videos and characterful voiceovers. Most are between five to 10 minutes long. Mobile and tablet ready, they also come with a range of supplementary resources, such as infographics and workbooks.
6. Exclusive privileges to use Clear Lessons Foundation: A library of 1,500+ videos sharing work based wisdom. Members get the benefit of Single Sign On to our secure platform, allowing users to seamlessly access the video library to help engage your workforce and inspire a new learning culture. Videos can also be embedded into our LMS, to complement existing course pathways and enhance your blended offering.
7. Access to an amazingly supportive community of 150 charitable organisations: Share best practice with like minded L&D professionals at our quarterly members meetings and annual conference. These are complimentary events with inspirational speakers, case studies, workshops, and networking to support L&D success.
Stop press: Our next big development is adding learning plans and personal notifications to our RoadMap learning management system, to automatically prompt learners to start or complete content. We want our administrators and managers to be able to offer bespoke learning pathways and goals to their staff and volunteers, as well as be able to track any offline experiences and training to help support the appraisal process. It’s a huge amount of dedicated work from our technology team, and very exciting for both us and our members – so watch this space!
Read more from the CLC…