10 tips to reduce worrying
1. Schedule worry time in your day or week so it doesn’t hijack your whole day
2. Write a list of your worries
3. Talk about your worries
4. Break the worry cycle with fresh air and exercise
5. Take time to notice your thoughts, don’t fight them, allow them just to be
6. Be in the moment
7. Deep breathe
9. Stop procrastinating
10. Visualise positive outcomes
About Jo Thackwray
Jo Thackwray is a Human Wisdom & EIA accredited Coach, supporting organisations, charities, and individuals to shine bright, find their superpowers, and grow positivity in life and business.
Jo has been leading and empowering teams in the third sector for more than 20 years with compassion, humour and positivity, with particular experience in volunteer management, recruitment, and retention.
She is an Ambassador for Investors in Community, supporting charities across the country. Jo also brings her wellbeing and self-development tips to the airwaves as the mid-morning presenter on Yowah Radio, a happiness & wellbeing station.
If you would like to know more about Jo, please find more details at www.jkcoaching.co