15 tips to help grow positivity
1. Work on a positive mindset
2. Show and practice gratitude
3. Use positive language with yourself and others
4. Be in the moment and focus on the present
5. Take time to pause and breathe
6. Make peace with the past
7. Surround yourself with positive influences and people
8. Picture yourself achieving goals
9. Share positivity with others
10. Be kind to yourself
11. Celebrate the small wins
13. Connect with nature
14. Create a positivity mantra
15. Believe in YOU and reach out if you need to talk
About Jo Thackwray
Jo Thackwray is a Human Wisdom & EIA accredited Coach, supporting organisations, charities, and individuals to shine bright, find their superpowers, and grow positivity in life and business.
Jo has been leading and empowering teams in the third sector for more than 20 years with compassion, humour and positivity, with particular experience in volunteer management, recruitment, and retention.
She is an Ambassador for Investors in Community, supporting charities across the country. Jo also brings her wellbeing and self-development tips to the airwaves as the mid-morning presenter on Yowah Radio, a happiness & wellbeing station.
If you would like to know more about Jo, please find more details at www.jkcoaching.co