Thanks to everyone who came along to the 2016 CLC Conference – we had a blast and we hope you did too! Here are a few links to resources that were discussed on the day, as well as a few we’ve thrown in ourselves that you may find useful.
If you have any questions or suggestions for future events, please email email@example.com.
>>>Online feedback form: If you didn’t manage to fill in a feedback form at the event, please send us your comments via this online form.
>>>Delegate list: Take a look for a full look at who was there on the day.
>>>Use #ConfCLC16 to take a look at Tweets from the day
- Download the Towards Maturity 2016-17 Learning Benchmark report
- Leadership resources from CIPD
- Learning and management research papers by our partner, GoodPractice
- How good a networker are you? Rob Brown mentioned the Success Test, available on his website which can be accessed here: https://networkingcoachingacademy.com/success-test-start/
- Read this blog piece by Kurt Lindley from Sports Coach UK, about his experience at the CLC Conference
- Register for free video learning by GivebackUK here
We’d also like to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who spoke on the day:
James Mitchell – Senior Director of Global Talent Development, Rackspace University