The little book series
We’ve done all of the hard work for you and curated all the best tips, advice and real life case studies into handy bitesized guides.
The books will provide you with:
- Advice and tips from industry experts for those who are just starting their journey or purely looking to increase knowledge in certain areas
- Case studies from charity organisations including World Vision UK, British Pregnancy Advisory Service and The Fostering Network
- How other organisations implement processes
- An innovative perspective for those wishing to refresh their current approach
- A start to finish foundation to gain new skills
Topics include: Induction, Webinars, In-House Coaching, Video Learning and Virtual Classrooms
Fill in the form and it will redirect you to our little book collection. Titles include Induction, Webinars and Virtual Classrooms.
Share with colleagues, staff and volunteers
You are more than welcome to share these resources with your staff and volunteers or whoever you think will benefit from them.
What the Charity Learning Consortium offers:
Learning Management System
We provide members with an online platform to host all content and track learner progress.
eLearning and content
Membership gives you access to a whole host of eLearning courses for your staff and volunteers.
We host regular complimentary events for members. They include networking sessions, workshops, and much more. We occasionally open these events up to non-members.