Title : Marketing Executive
Full time – Permanent
9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Location : Stroud, Gloucestershire
Salary : 20-25K DOE
The opportunity of joining our expanding marketing team has become available. We are looking for a marketing executive to help the Charity Learning Consortium successfully grow year on year.
The marketing executive will support the Digital/Marketing Manager with day to day tasks and running of the marketing team. Such tasks include: Updating our branded websites, creating and sending email campaigns, creating content, and keeping on top of our social media. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside the Marketing/Events Coordinator and PR/Media Manager to organise members meetings and sales events.
You should have a healthy attitude to getting stuck in and not afraid to have a go at something you’ve not done before. Enjoy working as part of a team but also able to put headphones in and work to deadlines when needed.
Training and guidance will be provided, you will not be expected to know everything straight away. It would be great to see any examples of previous work whether it’s email campaigns, design work etc.
The role is suited towards somebody looking to take the next step in their marketing career. It will be a well rounded role which will allow you to gain great experience in a number of different marketing disciplines. With the opportunity to specialise in either Events, Digital or Traditional marketing overtime.
- 2 years marketing experience
- Knowledge of using CMS for websites. Preferably WordPress.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Great copywriting skills and ability to proofread.
- Comfortable with travelling to London for sales events and speaking to members of the consortium.
- Mailchimp or eCRM experience.
- Comfortable using social media. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Desired but not essential:
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, E.g. Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Highly organised approach to work.
- Comfortable using Microsoft office programmes. Mainly Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of best practice SEO techniques.
- Experience using Eventbrite or similar event organisation tools.
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com