Free resources for Learning at Work Week
What is Learning at Work Week?
Learning at Work Week is an annual event to highlight the importance and benefits of learning and development at work. It’s a great opportunity to launch eLearning, highlight a new course, try our free resources, raise the profile of learning and development in your organisation, and generally get people engaged with what you’re doing.
When is it?
13th – 19th May 2019.
It also coincides with Mental Health Awareness week so it’s a real chance to focus on wellbeing too. According to a CIPD research report, mental ill health is on the increase and is now the leading cause of workplace absence in the UK.
We’ve teamed up with wellbeing expert Liggy Webb to give away some bite sized books on the topic of mental health, to help support your workforce’s wellness.
What resources are there to help?
We have lots of goodies for you for the week, including:
- Free eLearning: One week’s free access to our extensive library of eLearning courses. Some topics include Health & Safety, GDPR and Workplace Wellbeing
- A free mini book: A free Mental Health bite sized book (for the first 100 to register)
- Free video resources: A playlist of videos to share within your organisation to raise awareness of mental wellbeing. The videos come from the Clear Lessons Foundation, a FREE resource for charities 365 days of the year.
- Help & support: Resources and advice to support you
Ideas and inspiration for Learning at Work Week:
- Create a specific campaign: L&D Manager Angie Macknight has previously created a two week Learning for Life campaign at the Cystic Fibrosis Trust. The campaign included popular learning lunches & brunches offering good mood food. Read more about Angie’s LAWW story here.
- Launch something new: Doreen Miller, Head of Learning and Organisational Development at SSAFA, the armed forces charity, has some tips for launching eLearning within your organisation. LAWW provides a great ‘hook’ to use for launch. Read her advice here.
- Free resources to raise awareness: Here’s a handy guide to creating a brilliant Learning at Work Week, created by The Campaign for Learning. Plus they have a whole range of posters and graphics available too.
CL Consortium Ltd
Vine House, Selsley Road,
Stroud, GL5 5NN