We’re really glad to be able to support our amazing charity members, creating strong partnerships to provide more than just eLearning. We want every charity to have the chance to provide high quality courses and resources for their people. Read on to find out more.
When you choose us as your eLearning provider, you’re also choosing to support some inspiring causes too. We actively sponsor the Like Minded Females network, for example, a global mentoring scheme which helps to empower more than 600 people to reach their full potential.
Great industry partnerships
Be among the first to get access to brand new tools from our partners. Companies often approach us to ask our members to pilot and trial new initiatives. For example, members have had the chance to be the first to complete Jellyfish Training’s Digital Marketing course and Donald Taylor’s Webinar Master course. We regularly sponsor delegate spaces too, covering the cost of places on courses like the Agile Lab for L&D Design with Perry Timms. Recently we’ve been partnering with inclusion specialists to provide the best resources and information. These experts are part of a working group and get involved in our events.
Find out more about our partners here
Regular charity specific events
We hold quarterly members’ meetings to get together, virtually at the moment but hopefully face to face next year. Expert speakers share their knowledge and engage us in vital discussions, while members explain how they’ve overcome specific challenges in case study presentations. In the past we’ve hosted an awards ceremony at our conference, to congratulate our charity members who are making progress in L&D and to celebrate our collective successes. Our regular webinars and members events are hosted by our hands-on CEO, Martin Baker. He also gets together regularly with our members to discuss what’s important to them. These meetings help us to shape everything that we do.
Free and heavily discounted resources
- We’ve published a series of free little books – available for download in different formats – which cover topics such as: Induction, webinars, virtual classrooms, in-house coaching, video learning and performance consulting.
- Our whitepaper – 10 reasons why charities should use eLearning – is a great resource to help charitable organisations make a business case for digital learning, with loads of case studies and tips throughout.
- Both written and filmed case studies with our charity members celebrate the work they’re doing and highlight the ingenuity and resourcefulness of our sector. Your charity could be featured next!
- Experts also regularly share top tips on our website on important topics. We aim to post a new article on our website every week.
A free video library for the charity sector
Clear Lessons, our free video learning library, is designed to share expertise with all those working and volunteering in the UK charity sector. The collection of more than 1,500 videos includes animations specifically created for the sector. Many of the topics are particularly pertinent to charities and include:
- Equity, diversity and inclusion
- Working through a pandemic
These videos are completely free to all charity personnel. Charities can integrate these into their learning management systems to aid a blended learning approach. We use our charity members as a pool of knowledge, so we know the hot topics we should cover next and also get members involved, filming them for projects too.
About Annabelle Price
Annabelle Price is a Marketing Executive at the Charity Learning Consortium. Previously working within a charity setting, she has a passion for working with third sector organisations. She enjoys learning about the amazing work Consortium members are doing and sharing their successes.