Learning Design Workshop with Gill Chester
- Date: Monday 6th November
- Location: The Church of England Office, 121 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4YN
- Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Cost: £200 per person. This cost will be reduced, if more people that register. (Invoices will be sent closer to the date)
- How to design effective elearning
- A process you can follow
- How to work with subject experts
- The creative process
- How to build a elearning brand guide
- What to consider regarding accessibility
- How to effectively complete quality testing.
This workshop will be useful to anyone responsible for designing elearning that will be created in products such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate. (Please note that lunch is not included).