Little Man Project
The only development company specialising in bespoke elearning for charities.
If you are looking to add some bespoke eLearning to your library of content, it’s essential to work with the right supplier that understands charity needs and offers affordable solutions. That’s why we recommend Little Man Project…
About Little Man Project
Little Man Project is the only organisation in the UK specialising in designing and developing bespoke eLearning for charities and not-for-profit organisations. As such, they are the only supplier we recommend to our clients for the creation of bespoke elearning development.
Over the last 10-years, they have developed a reputation for delivering creative, award-winning solutions that deliver change for individuals and organisations.
They have worked with so many of our members that we can’t list them all, but here are just a few:
- The Royal British Legion
- Cats Protection
- The Prince’s Trust
- Southern Housing Group
- Cruse Bereavement Care
- National Deaf Children’s Society
- Children in Scotland
Why we recommend Little Man Project
We trust Little Man Project to work with our clients because they…
- Understand the sector and our client’s needs
- Design eLearning that focuses on delivering change
- Create amazing bespoke eLearning
- Understand the budget constraints in the charity sector
- We know they will give you the best service and support you throughout the whole development process
- Work with us in partnership to ensure module handover and upload to your learning management system is seamless and troubleshoot any issues together if required
- Provide ongoing support after a project is finished
Find out more
If you’d like to find out more about bespoke elearning for charities then please fill out the form. This will be sent directly to the right person at Little Man Project who will get back to you.
The little book of Induction
Explore the world of Induction and how other organisations have transformed their Induction process, written by Gill Chester, Director and CEO of Little Man Project
“One of the biggest mistakes people make when designing Induction is to think about it from the perspective of the organisation”
CL Consortium Ltd
Vine House, Selsley Road,
Stroud, GL5 5NN