5 questions to ask, before starting your volunteer recruitment campaign
1. Is your team, welcoming, knowledgable, empowering, inclusive and supportive?
2. Is the physical environment welcoming, clean, safe, fun, accessible & inclusive?
3. Are your Induction processes, policies & procedures fit for purpose?
4. Do you have agreed values and a clearly defined purpose for your organisation?
5. Have you created a volunteer recruitment plan and included a skills audit, so you know exactly whom you need to recruit to make the greatest impact?
Watch a few videos from our free video platform:
The scripts for the volunteering series were written by Jo Thackwray
Volunteer recruitment plan
Diversity and inclusion in volunteering
About Jo Thackwray
Jo Thackwray is a Human Wisdom & EIA accredited Coach, supporting organisations, charities, and individuals to shine bright, find their superpowers, and grow positivity in life and business.
Jo has been leading and empowering teams in the third sector for more than 20 years with compassion, humour and positivity, with particular experience in volunteer management, recruitment, and retention.
She is an Ambassador for Investors in Community, supporting charities across the country. Jo also brings her wellbeing and self-development tips to the airwaves as the mid-morning presenter on Yowah Radio, a happiness & wellbeing station.
If you would like to know more about Jo, please find more details at www.jkcoaching.co