A lot has changed at the Charity Learning Consortium! Have a look at our fantastic new features and functionalities.
Our top ten new developments:
A fresh new-look learning management system – we’ve called it RoadMap, as it’s so easy for L&D professionals and learners to navigate. Here’s a screen grab to show you what we mean:
Highly engaging Learning Heroes courseware, which your learners will love! These bite-size courses are full of animated videos with characterful voiceovers – have a sneak peek:
A unique new server system, which has enhanced the speed and responsiveness of all our eLearning. Find out more in this Q&A on Training Journal.
An expanded helpdesk to quickly resolve any challenges – two thirds of any issues raised are resolved at the first point of contact.
A popular hierarchy reporting tool which streamlines administration, so you and/or your managers can run completion reports instantly – no need to schedule.
An ingenious new way to tag learners, so eLearning can be assigned according to teams, groups, locations and more, to ensure it’s relevant to the learner.
Exclusive privileges to use GivebackUK, a new library of 1,000 videos sharing work based wisdom. Consortium members can upload their videos to the secure GivebackUK platform; embed videos into their LMS; and create emails and playlists to help engage their workforce.
Technical ‘tweaks’ to support learners – all our courses are now pop-up free and have an auto-save feature, so no progress is lost.
A fortnightly online Storyline Q&A with eLearning expert Gill Chester, to support you creating your own bespoke courses.
Enhanced member seminars, with dual stream workshops to give you a choice of presenters.
Annual membership is amazing value and still includes:
- More than 200 courses in our core eLearning suite.
- A personalised LMS, in your organisation’s colours, with a customisable menu. Our platform includes an online booking tool; is compatible with single sign on; and can host a wide range of other courseware and supporting resources.
- A huge discount on the Toolkit for Managers – a premium online resource which is prefect to support managers in the flow of work.
- Three complimentary seminars in London, where members share challenges and successes and network over coffee and lunch. These events are designed to encourage all round L&D success, with a wide range of high profile speakers.
- A complimentary annual conference with leading thinkers and inspirational speakers, plus our Charity Learning Awards which celebrate your eLearning success.
- Fortnightly online Moodle training and Q&A sessions with our in-house experts, supported by videos, manuals and how to guides.
- A named account manager, with as much help, advice and support as you need, particularly during set up.
- A wide range of supplementary L&D resources, including premium access to the Towards Maturity benchmark centre, which is packed with hints and tips. Plus a range of discounts to third party courseware and other L&D resources.