A lot has changed since we first formed with just six charities in 2001. We now have more than 130 members, and offer eLearning to around two million staff and volunteers! Have a look at the fantastic features and functionalities that we now offer. Can we tempt you to join us? Don’t just take our word for it – hear what some of members say about our LMS:
An annual subscription includes these six key highlights:
- A fresh new-look Moodle learning management system: We’ve called it RoadMap, as it’s so easy to navigate. Our platform can be personalised and includes an online booking tool, is compatible with single sign on and can host a wide range of other courseware and resources.
- Ground breaking compliance tracking: We’ve developed functionality which automatically prompts your learners to remain compliant. Read more about RoadMap Replay here.
- A popular hierarchy reporting tool: This streamlines administration, so you and your managers can run completion reports instantly – no need to schedule them.
- An ingenious new way to tag learners: eLearning can be assigned according to teams, groups, locations and more, to ensure it’s relevant to every learner.
- Highly engaging Litmos Heroes and MicroLearn courseware: We now have more than 150 bite-sized, animated videos with characterful voiceovers. Mobile and tablet ready, they also come with a range of supplementary resources, such as infographics and workbooks. Most courses are under 20 minutes long.
- Exclusive privileges to use Clear Lessons Foundation: A library of 1,200+ videos sharing work based wisdom. Consortium members can upload their own videos to our secure platform; embed videos into their LMS and create emails and playlists to help engage their workforce.
Membership is amazing value and also includes…
- Three complimentary seminars in London, designed to encourage all round L&D success, where you also get to network with peers.
- A complimentary annual conference with leading thinkers and inspirational speakers.
- Online training and Q&A sessions with our in-house experts, supported by videos, manuals and how to guides.
- A named account manager, with as much help, advice and support as you need, particularly during set-up.
- A range of supplementary L&D resources, including premium access to the Towards Maturity benchmark centre.
Please get in touch to find out more!